Who we are
We help public sector organisations who are frustrated with their content managements solutions because they are unable to hit targets and meet web standards.
You are probably :
- worried because your content is disorganised and standards are not being followed or enforced.
- frustrated that there are bottlenecks due to centralised ownership of the content by a select few.
- stressed that your content authors complain about the difficulty to get their content online.
- concerned that the content management system has been unable to keep up with changes in business requirements.
- anxious that the website may not be able to cope with an unexpected peak in site visitors
- worried whether you are able to address all your problems with your in-house team as technology is not your core business.
You are looking for a value for money solution and a supplier who works in line with your strategies.
If this sounds familiar to you then we need to talk. Let us help you to apply technology efficiently to exceed targets, meet web standards, work collaboratively, improve efficiency and enhance user experience.
How are we different?
We are vendor agnostic, and can offer the best advice whatever technology you currently employ. We use our knowledge of the market for our customers' benefit - evaluating and shortlisting the right solutions for your requirements.
We are objective, pragmatic, direct and honest.
Culturally, we pride ourselves on every member of staff maintaining a can-do approach that is focused on meeting the needs of our customers.
We are committed to helping you to achieve your goals.
We constantly seek feedback from customers, and act on this information to help deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction and continuous service improvements.
We have experience of providing integrated solutions including:
- Business process & technology consulting
- Project Management
- Information architecture
- System / technical architecture
- Application development
- Back office systems and integration
- User acceptance testing
- Management of systems and architectures
- Support and maintenance
Zahoor Hussain, Founder and Director
Zahoor brings over 10 years of hands-on experience of various technologies, applications and databases to Annotation. He has been working with the web since 1994 holding roles at the British Science Museum, Nethead, and as Technical Director of WebMedia. Zahoor co-founded Object 1 in 1998 a technology services company focused on Information Management. This business grew to sales of £2 million with a client base of Blue Chip and Public Sector organisations. The Object 1 business was acquired by LB Icon (AB) in 2004. Zahoor holds a BSc in Software Engineering and MSc in Computer Science, he is married and has a young daughter.